Free Earth Viewer Apps Latest Download For PC Windows 7,8,10,XP
Earth Viewer Apps Latest Download For PC Windows Full Version.Earth Viewer Apps Full Version Download for PC.Download Earth Viewer Apps Latest Version for PC,Laptop,Windows.Gamesappsdownload.com is a web directory of android apps files of most free android application and games, just download the android apk files, then install free apps when and where you want, or install from Google play.Android provides a rich android application framework that allows you to build innovative android apps and games for mobile devices in a Java language environment.I think you will like Ometv Apps that will give you a fun time.If you like this apps for pc just try Mobdro Apps too.
Animated planet Earth with live weather and satellite data
How to use: Tap the 3 dots at the upper right hand corner (settings), and select a satellite view, it will then download for a few moments, (need internet access, be patient) then tap the play/pause and see the weather in motion
Open source: https://github.com/H21lab/Earth-Viewer
Climate Reanalyzer weather forecast
– World GFS Precipation and Clouds (+48h)
– World GFS Air Temperature (+48h)
– World GFS Air Temperature Anomaly (+48h)
– World GFS Precipitable Water (+48h)
– World GFS Surface Wind Speed (+48h)
– World GFS Jetstream Wind Speed (+48h)
– World GFS Snow Depth (+48h)
US Naval Research Laboratory, Marine Meteorology Division
– World Rainrate (-24h, generated every 3h)
METEOSAT 0 degree satellite
– Airmass realtime imagery (-24h, generated every 1h)
– Airmass realtime imagery full resolution (-6h, generated every 1h)
– Multi-Sensor Precipitation Estimate (rain rate) (-24h, generated every 15min)
– IR 10.8 (-24h, generated every 1h)
METEOSAT IODC satellite
– IR 10.8 (-24h, generated every 3h)
– Infrared (-24h, generated every 1h)
– Infrared low res global composite (-1w, generated every 3h)
– Water vapor low res global composite (-1w, generated every 3h)
– Interpolation between images
– Imagery selection from menu
– Live Sun light
– Bump mapping
– Data cache for offline use
– Double tap will stop/play animation
Copyright and credit
CCI data has been obtained using Climate Reanalyzer (http://cci-reanalyzer.org), Climate Change Institute, University of Maine, USA.
NRL DATA has been obtained using United States Naval Research Laboratory, Marine Meteorology Division (http://www.nrlmry.navy.mil)
All METEOSAT images shown in the application are subject to EUMETSAT copyright.
For all NASA GOES images credit to NOAA-NASA GOES Project.
For all MTSAT images credit to Japan Meteorological Agency.
For all SSEC images provided courtesy of University of Wisconsin-Madison Space Science and Engineering Center.
For Xplanet cloudmap many thanks to Hari Nair author of Xplanet.
On some devices application will not launch and crash report is seen. This is caused in most cases by low graphical card capabilities or low amount of memory of the target device. Application use OpenGL ES 2.0 and extensive pixel shader with multitexturing.
Application is distributed as local image viewer which is accessing public available content from internet on behalf of user. Data are internally cached and only delta is downloaded. There is no guarantee for the availability of the downloaded data and the application also works without internet connectivity.
Program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY.
How To Play Earth Viewer Apps On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Earth Viewer Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Earth Viewer APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Earth Viewer Apps Games on PC.